Regaldive are looking to recruit a Marketing and Brand Specialist. This is an exciting opportunity to join our specialist team based in Ely, Cambridgeshire. This varied role has wide ranging responsibility across the entire marketing mix.
It is a ‘hands on’ position, with overall responsibility for all marketing activity, including the website. The candidate must be able to work on their own initiative with proven time management and organisational skills. They will take on the role of ‘brand guardian’ to ensure consistency across all marketing materials.
The ideal candidate will be CIM qualified, with previous experience in both online and offline disciplines. Experience in travel marketing and a diving qualification are desirable, but not essential. Experience working for smaller companies and an ability to think creatively and resourcefully would be beneficial.
It is highly desired that the right candidate will be experienced enough to ‘hit the ground running’, although a more junior candidate looking to take the next step and develop their career may be considered.
Responsibilities will include:
- Website content creation and updates
- E-mail marketing (content creation / copywriting / distribution)
- Social Media management (responsibility for updates of Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn)
- PR Management (drafting and distributing Press Releases and responding to press enquiries)
- Management of image library (including creating graphics and manipulating images)
- SEO and PPC management (working with external agencies)
- Liaising and negotiating with tourist boards and partners regarding grants and joint promotions
- Copywriting and proof reading (for direct mail, website, e-mails and other promotional material)
- Design and artwork production for print (direct marketing and advertising)
Skills / understanding required:
- Website CMS experience
- Copywriting and proof reading skills
- E-mail marketing using MailerMailer (Campaigner)
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop and possible knowledge of Adobe In-Design
- Print production
- Understanding of SEO and PPC
- Good communication and leadership skills
- Able negotiator and good listener
The position is full-time (37 hours per week). There will be opportunities to visit the destinations Regaldive feature and there are also incentives for discounted travel with Regaldive and our sister companies.
Please apply, with covering letter and CV to Mr Andreas Elia by 6 October 2017.