We've launched a new small group trip to south Ari Atoll in the Maldives which is perfect for divers who prefer to travel with friends and those who may normally enjoy a liveaboard experience.
Be prepared for a week full of exhilarating dives and safe camaderie on this new diving holiday. As a local Maldivian island, this week also represents a chance to detox and recharge your body and soul with delicious mocktails, juices and delicious food.
- Camaderie of a liveaboard experience from land
- Bespoke diving itinerary, with 17 dives included
- Exceptional marine life, including opportunities for manta rays and whale sharks
- Value for money
Your base for this week of fun and adventure is Boutique Beach Resort. An eco-friendly resort of just 6 rooms on Dhigurah Island created by British ex-pat Romney Drury, the resort has won countless awards for its approach. Not only is the island ideally situated to enjoy the best dive sites of the south Ari Atoll, their eco-friendly approach and support for the local community has won many admirers.
Located at the tip of the south Ari Atoll, this region of the Maldives is renowned for its diving and is a highlight of many liveaboard itineraries. Of special interest are the local populations of both whale sharks and manta rays. Your week includes up to 17 dives including a full day whale shark safari, a full day manta safari, a night dive and access to some special secret spots seldom visited by liveaboards just a few minutes from the resort. Nitrox is complimentary.
In addition to the diving, get involved in local life and the real Maldives, with a vibrant local community on the island. As a local island, this is a week for detox and alcohol is not on sale at the resort. The week includes one speedboat trip to a nearby resort where alcohol is available.
DATES & PRICES
25 April - 2 May 2021
2 - 9 October 2021
From only £1,675 per person
- Domestic transfers from Malé
- Seven nights accommodation
- Full board meal plan
- Unlimited soft drinks, plus fresh juice and mocktails with meals
- Bespoke 17 dive package with special safari trips and a night dive
- Boat charges
- Nitrox for qualified divers
- Sunset beach dinner
- Boutique beach signature water bottle
- One speedboat visit to local resort with bar (expenses not included)
- Government taxes
The above price is excluding flights from the UK. Please speak to one of our team if you would like us to arrange your international flights.
View all our Maldives diving holidays